Monday, January 14, 2013

About Me

I teach a Diagnostic Kindergarten program in Toronto, ON. My program is made up of Junior and Senior Kindergarten students. We are a full-day program. I teach a fantastic group of students with a variety of needs including, ASD, physical, Deaf and Hard of Hearing and Developmental Disabilities. My class received a Promethean Interactive White Board in September 2013. In the past I used a Smart Board with my Primary/Junior (Grades 1-5) Developmental Disability class. I have hosted other DD teachers who have come to see how our class runs and how my students use the Smart Board. I hope to use this blog as a way to share some of my ideas for Interactive White Board activities, non-IWB tasks, and successes. I will be uploading some of my lessons to Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment